Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lazy Stretch

Cats are experts at laying around. Stretch took advantage of the sun by laying on the window sill. I think he was suggesting I do the same.

I did photo therapy today as in I went through some older photos on the computer and worked on the good ones. I find I need to go back through older photos, because there are a lot of good photos I didn't have time to process and I forget about them.  I stayed inside all day and took a few photos, most of which are on the blog tonight.

The photo therapy seemed to work. I  am feeling much better than yesterday at this time, and my temperature is normal. My immune system seems to be working on it's own — I'm really happy about that.

Guildenstern was in superb form tonight helping Laurie with math, laying on my mouse hand and helping Laurie write. I had to take the photo of him on my mouse hand with my left hand, which was rather difficult. Laurie said she needed to take a photo of me handling the camera with my left hand.

Since Stretch laid around most of the day, he is alert and looking for something to get into tonight. Guildenstern is still laying on Laurie's math next to me. I'm surprised Rosencrantz isn't up here demanding attention as well.

Amaryllis starting to open

Guildenstern helping Laurie with her math

Guildenstern trying to block my mouse

Guildenstern paw to pen


No comments:

Post a Comment