Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blue Hog

As we were coming out of Lowe's this afternoon, there was a beautiful blue Harley parked on the sidewalk. A couple had just finished admiring it and were looking at the Kawasaki when I snapped the photo. Can you find Waldo in the photo? I also photographed the Harley from the other side. The legs by the Aqua vending machine are those of the guy who was riding the Kawasaki.

I got a spider to pose for me this morning, and I included another one of our daffodils. The Rainbow of Color daffodils hadn't changed much the last time I looked at them.

Every bone and joint in my body hurts tonight. I dug up roses to transplant at Tristan's,  we took the roses with a bunch of topsoil, a trumpet vine, and three grasses over to Tristan's to plant. Laurie talked me into putting up the shade cloth over their deck. Am I stupid or what? I argued the kids are young, able bodied and perfectly capable of doing it themselves. Laurie argued I have the skills and experience needed to do it right. That may be true, but currently I'm not very able bodied. What is it with moms?

The kitties went out and lazed around in the warm sun this morning, until we left for Tristan's. We were all happy with the nice weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment