Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mirror, Mirror on the Car



 What to do when waiting in UNM parking lots for Laurie? Hmmm! How about take photos? I like to see what I can get from the driver's seat, photographing the changing light, cars and surrounding architecture. Photography from the car has become a theme.

I was awakened at 3:00 AM by a very sour smell that I did not recognize. I laid there half asleep thinking it would go away, but it didn't, so I extracted myself from the cats and got up to investigate.  The minute I got up the smell disappeared. I walked around sniffing the air, but it was gone. I went back to bed and didn't smell it again. Either it was a very realistic dream, one of the cats, or the ghosts were up to something.

I think my immune system is really compromised again. I really feel like I could get sick at any moment. I try hard to work, have a relatively normal life, and not get sick; but I'm feeling like I'm on the verge of losing the battle; therefore, I'm going to bed early. I'll see what tomorrow brings as far as health, and by way of photos.





1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better tomorrow!
    I LOVE that last photo - such fabulous light captured so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete