Thursday, March 17, 2011

Moonrise Over Sandias

My "Moonrise Over Sandias" is not quite Ansel Adams quality, but it gives you an idea of what the moon looked like coming up over the Sandias around 6:00 pm. The moon should be coming up over the mountains right around sunset tomorrow, I might be able to get pink Sandias with a rising moon. I'll see.

I stopped and got a new rotor and distributor cap for the truck on the way home tonight, or so I thought. I got home and what should have been a distributor cap was the housing for the distributor. I had to run back to the auto parts store to exchange the part. They acted very confused, because they supposedly did not have the housing in stock. I got it exchanged and got it on the truck. Now I have to work on the carburetor and think about replacing the clutch. I'll have to take the clutch out, and take it to the auto parts store to get a new clutch — there are four different clutches that come in two different sizes for that year and model of truck! Nothing's ever easy when it comes to working on cars and trucks.

All's quiet on the kitty front tonight. I haven't heard any growling, hissing or spatting, so the neighbor's cat must have stayed home tonight. The cats are laying around quietly. I guess they wore themselves out today.







No comments:

Post a Comment